Online Abstract Submission
The PREP Symposium strives to provide the participants with a stage to present and discuss the very latest scientific and technological advances in preparative and process chromatography, with an exposure to the latest chromatography products available on the market, and with opportunities for training and continuing education.
The meeting will include:
- Strong Applications-Oriented Workshop Program
- Vendor Exhibit Providing Access to the Latest Advances on the Market
- Rich Scientific Program Addressing Advances in All Fields of Application
- Outstanding High-quality Posters Presented in Poster Sessions Designed to Get into Deeper Discussions
Call for Abstracts
Researchers with new results in areas relevant to the meeting topics are encouraged to submit abstracts online (up to approximately 400 words) for consideration for lecture and/or poster presentation. All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations). We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage and exchange of recent advances. Please go to the link to "Key Dates" and "Topics" to see abstract submission deadlines. Abstracts may not be revised after June 16. Upon any revisions of your abstract, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform that changes have been made to your submission. No changes/revisions to your submission will be acknowledged or published after June 16, 2017. The final poster abstract deadline is June 30 for last-minute poster abstracts for inclusion in the online Final Program noting that the registration fee must be paid in order for the poster to appear in the online Final Program.
- It should be noted that all papers are accepted based on the understanding that one or more of the authors will personally attend the conference as a conferee to present their work. In addition, by submitting the abstract you accept that the abstract will be emailed to meeting participants as part of the scientific program. Kindly note that abstracts submitted for oral presentation but not accepted for an oral time slot will be accepted for poster presentation. If you submit several abstracts, and many of them are accepted for poster presentation, it is your responsibility to make sure that all of your posters are covered at the assigned Poster Session times. If you have more than two posters scheduled at the same time, please ask a co-author to help you or withdraw the extra posters. Note, if a co-author presents the poster, the co-author must also be registered as a conference attendee (not booth staff). Once the abstract is submitted online, you will receive an email confirmation that the abstract has been successfully received. If you do not receive a confirmation, then we did not receive your abstract.
- Please continue to read if you cannot submit the abstract prior to receiving company approval. By the date the abstract is due (please see the link to "Key Dates"), please submit online the title, authors and a brief description of the kind of material that you would like to present, and indicate when approval is expected. This material will be kept confidential. It is your responsibility to submit the abstract upon approval.
Visa Waiver Program
travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization. Go to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization Web Site at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/. In addition, please be aware that certain travel documents must contain a “biometric identifier” in order to gain entry into the United States.
- When applying for a visa, the United States Consulate will require a letter of invitation from PREP 2017. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email your request for us to send you the official letter of invitation with the text that the letter should contain. The official letter of invitation should be requested several months in advance of the meeting, as it may take up to 6 months to get the visa processed. If you intend to submit an abstract to the meeting, we encourage you to submit the abstract prior to requesting the official letter of invitation.